The thousand-year-old Imperium is crumbling, and war looms on the horizon with all its brutalities and splendor. Trapped in the midst of it all is Lansius, an office grunt and veteran MMO player turned to medieval peasant. Oblivious to the upcoming conflict, without wealth, status, or any magical abilities; with only his basic knowledge of the art of war, can he endure and thrive in a realistic medieval fantasy realm?
What to expect:
- Introverted MC, start poor & weak
- The world has magic, but the MC has No Magic or superpower
- 3rd POV
- Realistic progression, army building, kingdom building
- Well researched medieval town, society, way of living, nobility class
- Author is an amateur historian, so historically accurate gears, weaponry, & tactics