A flight, an encounter.
Shen Huiming knew that an adult’s love-at-first-sight is actually a matter of desire.
He became interested in a flight attendant named Suo Yang.
Suo Yang saw the following sentences in Alain De Botton’s book:
1. Someone at 30,000 feet high must have been fiddling with our fate.
2. The philosopher in the bedroom is as ridiculous as the philosopher in the nightclub.
3. It is difficult to separate passion from love, infatuation from adoration.
4. It is easier to fire Cupid’s arrows than to receive them, easier to give than to receive.
5. We needed to be duty-bound to think about two people getting old together.
He felt that these few sentences in “On Love” perfectly presented the laws of love between him and Shen Huiming.